The 2018 Community Health Assessment (CHA) was recently conducted in Stutsman County and the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is in it’s coalition approval phase.
An updated 2018 Data Book with be uploaded in July 2018.
2015 CHP & CHIP:
A modified MAPP process was used in 2012 and 2015 to guide the process of the community health assessment (CHA) and the community health improvement plan (CHIP).
- Assessing primary data – (March 2015) a paper survey was distributed throughout the community
- Assessing secondary data – (May 7, 2015) the data from the survey was presented to the community
- Community meeting – (May 7, 2015) conducted to review data. Group identified issues and themes and vote using the Nominal Group Technique to select priority
- Focus Group Survey – (May & June 2015)
- Publishing of results and inform the public – (June 2015)
The county health rankings model was used to discuss the health of the community. The county health rankings illustrates what we know when it comes to making people sick or healthy and to show what we can do to create healthier places to live, learn, work and play.